[Vision2020] Syringa Fund Raising Dance

kfaunce at roadrunner.com kfaunce at roadrunner.com
Mon May 14 09:44:49 PDT 2018

Friday May 18th 6:00pm-10:00pm
Unitarian Universalist Church of the Palouse 420 East 2nd Street

After struggling for many years, Syringa Mobile Home Park is closing for good on June 5. We're organizing a community dance party on Friday, May 18 to raise money to help residents with their relocation costs. Residents have indicated that any amount of money--to help pay for a storage unit, a moving truck, or even a lick of paint in their new homes--would be helpful. The Unitarian Universalist Church of the Palouse has generously agreed to host the event free of charge. We're planning to have a grand old time, with live music, a bar, and heavy hors d'oeuvres. Syringa residents are our neighbors, and they need our help. Let's show them what a big heart this community has. Thank you for your help and your dedication to making Moscow such a great place to live!

Live Music! Hearty hors d’oeuvres! No-host bar!
Featuring: Smith & Roberts
		Blue Funk Jailbreak
$20 per person suggested donation
Kids 12 & under Free