[Vision2020] Iran deal

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Tue May 8 18:41:16 PDT 2018

One of the reasons why the USA has so many people in prison is that we
have so few successful mental illness treatment facilities.

Investments (which suggests large quantities of money / body bags /
straight jackets ) may not be needed if we were to utilize small
quantities of existing bag inventories to transport existing mentally
ill public personas to locations where they may be observed in
conditions less dangerous to themselves and others.

Lock them all up -- let the psychiatrists sort them out.

Ken