[Vision2020] Idaho Gives

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 11:56:49 PDT 2018

Idaho Gives will once more help support Idaho's non-profits throughout the
state. We hope you choose your favorite non-profit to support this year.
And although we really hope you choose the Latah Recovery Center, we truly
just want you to choose any non-profit that you believe in.

LRC is in its 3rd year of service, and we have about 5000 attendees to our
various support groups each year, and offer about 600 recovery coaching
sessions yearly.  We also have a resource room, and do outreach to special
locations, such as the jail.

With your help, we can continue our mission to help those in our community
dealing with addiction and mental health issues.  As our nation is in the
throes of an opiate addiction epidemic our work has become even more
important.

Whoever you support on May 3, remember: YOU make a difference!

https://www.idahogives.org/organizations/latah-recovery-center

Thank you.

Darrell Keim
Director