[Vision2020] One question that was never asked of Storm Daniels . .

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 20:27:47 PDT 2018

Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett
***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2000 through life
plus 70 years, Ted Moffett.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce
outside
the Vision2020.Moscow.com <http://vision2020.moscow.com/> forum without the
express written permission of the author.*****
-----------------------------------
A more important point to ponder is the disturbing sense of unreality
regarding the bizarre obsession with the president of the U. S. in a legal
dispute with an adult
film actress, with all forms of media distracted from focusing on more
important matters.  However, I am not downplaying some of the truly
important issues involved, such as
were threats made, or were campaign finance laws broken.

But the Trump media circus, before and after the 2016 election, has
been a travesty
of the principle that the Fourth Estate is a cornerstone promoting the
health of
democracy, rather than a ratings driven scandal promoting advertising
profit enterprise:  Leslie Moonves on Donald Trump: "It May Not Be Good for
America, but It's Damn Good for CBS"
"Most of the ads are not about issues. They're sort of like the debates,"
the CBS CEO said
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/leslie-moonves-donald-trump-may-871464

The bombardment by the media of outrageous content regarding Trump has
numbed the public to any moral outrage that might be induced.  Some
speculate this is a deliberate
tactic to create disarray and disillusionment in the electorate.

But, to address the question I just declared a waste of time:  I assumed
not entirely real... And I am not concerned that making this assumption
renders me a sexist pig, as
some might describe it... But raising the question on a public list serve,
well... Maybe it is at least in "bad taste," as they say...
But if there is sexism in this question, it might involve asking why would
the question have "lingered on many *men's* minds?"

I am certain many women entertained exactly the same question.

To assume it was the sort of question that only men would pose does suggest
'sexism."