[Vision2020] My deep, heart-felt appreciation to those . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Mar 21 12:28:54 PDT 2018

. . . who made this happen.

http://www.moscowcares.com/Benches/Tom_and_Rodna/Tom_Rodna_Bench.jpg

http://www.moscowcares.com/Benches/Tom_and_Rodna/Tom_Rodna_Bench_Plaque.jpg

Although Rodna is not here to admire this . . . I am certain that she knows.

Rodna graduated from Moscow High School in ‘66.  Every once in a while, during my career in the Army (as she accompanied me on two assignments to Germany and one assignment to Korea) we would discuss her high school days . . . and she would tell me about Moscow.  I guess that I started looking forward to Moscow . . . back then.

It’s like I told Rodna shortly after we moved here from the Silver Valley in ‘92 . . . I’m gonna die of old age here in Moscow.

And a few years back, when I told Bill London . . . “I may not have been fortunate enough to have been born here, but I got here as fast as I could.”

I plan on stickin’ ‘round Moscow for a looooooooooooong time.

Thanks for EVERYTHING . . . and then some.

http://www.MoscowCares.com