[Vision2020] Another old press photo of Moscow and a question . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Mar 4 12:55:06 PST 2018

Any of you fine peeps familiar with “Hermie Goetz”?

I will soon be receiving a Spokane Chronicle press photo (dated May 4, 1986) of Hermie Goetz standing outside the Corner Club.  Along with the photo is a copy of the news article about the Corner Club.

This gives me two options after I scan the photo . . .

- Send the photo to Hermie Goetz

* - Go to the Corner Club for a beer

* My preference

http://www.MoscowCares.com