[Vision2020] Lalia Boone

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Fri Mar 2 15:50:18 PST 2018

The press photo of Lalia Boone arrived today..

One minor mistake on my part.  The photo was taken outside of the Moscow High School campus, not the University of Idaho campus.  The online photo was low resolution and I was guessing that it was the UI campus.

That said, here is . . .

Lalia Boone - 1984 press photo, Spokane Chronicle (front)
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Photos/Lalia_Boone_1984.jpg

Lalia Boone - 1984 press photo, Spokane Chronicle (back)
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Photos/Lalia_Boone_1984_Back.jpg

Now comes the difficult part:  Looking for any family members, of Lalia Boone, so that Moscow Cares can mail the photo to him/her/them.

http://www.MoscowCares.com