[Vision2020] Confused

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 18:54:35 PDT 2018

I wrote a response to this post from Debi Smith, then accidentally deleted
it...Maybe just as well...

What can be done about our "Dictator in Chief?"

One idea I had is to travel to a an area somewhere in the US with close
elections to help elect candidates that will remove control of the US House
from republicans in the 2018 mid-terms...

Just an idea...
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett