[Vision2020] Chuck Staben Joke at U of I Library

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 18:47:58 PDT 2018

The U of I library has a large erasable fuzzy pen white board near the
first floor main desk for various uses, which sometimes has questions posed
for library users to offer their responses.  Someone drew a large face with
the question "You're still here?" shortly after spring finals 2018.

Just for fun I wrote the response *I'm never "Here"... always another
reality...*

*I did not sign this comment.  But the next time I checked this white board
someone had written just below my comment, as though the comment had been
signed,*

*Chuck Staben*

*I laughed my head off!*