[Vision2020] This Week at the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 11:59:14 PDT 2018

Curious about acupunctures effect on Recovery?  We have an interesting
group on June 14 AND 28, 2-3pm.  Acupuncture for Recovery w/Megan
Baumgartner!

This weeks writing prompt from our Write for You blog:
https://latahrecoverycenter.org/2018/06/04/write-for-you-your-inner-chameleon/

Check out our Recovery Radio broadcast, Thursdays 1pm on KRFP or the
podcast on iTunes and GooglepPlay!

Here are this months special features:
We have some unique Special Features and new regular offerings for June:

Annual Board of Directors Meeting:  Public Welcome                Tuesday,
June 12 3:45-5

Free Meal or Snack Sponsored by Good Sam               *
Tuesdays, 5:30-out of food*

Acupuncture for Recovery with Megan Baumgartner                  Thursday
June 14 AND 28, 2-3pm

Stewards of Children Training
        Thursday June 21, 6-7pm

PEER Social Activity:  Fishing
          Saturday, June 9.  rodsprague at nethere.com for details.

Here's the full calendar:

Alcoholics Anonymous                                                   *Every
day, noon*

Positive Affirmations
   *Mondays,
12-1*

Life Skills*
          Mondays, 5-6*

Refuge Recovery 420 E. 2nd St*
Mondays, 6*

Recovery Peer Volunteer Meeting*                                  Last
Monday of month, 6pm*

Yoga (Hosted by Moscow Yoga Ctr)
     *Tuesdays
12:30-1:30 *

Annual Board of Directors Meeting:  Public Welcome                Tuesday,
June 12 3:45-5

Chess w/Steve
                 *Tues and Thurs* *5-6*

Narcotics Anonymous                                        *
Tuesdays, 5:30-6:30 (Womens mtg) *

Free Meal or Snack Sponsored by Good Sam               *    Tuesdays,
5:30-out of food*

Prescription Addiction Support Group             *
     Tuesdays 7-8*

Positive Affirmations
   *Wednesdays 5-6*

Recovery International:  Mental Health Self-Help           *Wednesdays,
6:30-8*

Acupuncture for Recovery with Megan Baumgartner       Thursday June 14 AND
28, 2-3pm

Stewards of Children Training
    Thursday
June 21, 6-7pm

New Volunteer Orientation
  *Thursdays
4-5*

Peaceful Art Practices         *
      Thursdays 5-6*

LAMI:  Family Support Program                                      *2nd
Thurs of month 7-8:30*

All Recovery Meeting
     *Fridays
5-6*

Narcotics Anonymous*
  Fridays 5:30-6:30 (Open mtg)*

Movie/Games:  Check website for listing                          *Fridays
6:30-9*

PEER Social Activity:  Fishing
Saturday,
June 9.  rodsprague at nethere.com for details.

AA Speakers Meeting         *
   3rd Saturday of month, 11-2:30*

Learn How to Crochet & Calm Your Mind                        *4th Sat of
month, 10-12*

Adult Children of Alcoholics, Women’s Meeting             *Sundays 6-7:30*

*Classes and Groups are ALWAYS FREE OR AT COST AND OPEN TO ALL.*

RSVP LatahRecoveryCenter at gmail.com Bolded Date=Regular offering.  Plain
text=Special offering for month.

Need an understanding person to talk to?  We have Recovery Peer Volunteers
here to help you in recovery from mental health and addiction issues all
hours of operation. We are here to help!