[Vision2020] Question, V-Peeps . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jul 24 09:33:10 PDT 2018

I have been informed that Heather’s mom lives here in Moscow.  I will mail the photo to Heather’s mom when the photo arrives.

It is VERY nice to learn that Heather played basketball in the PAC-10 and went on to play in the WNBA.

BIG THANKS for the info!

GO MOSCOW BEARS ! ! !

http://www.MoscowCares.com