[Vision2020] The Passing of a Friend . . .

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Mon Jul 2 11:26:50 PDT 2018

I stopped by Short’s Funeral Chapel this morning hoping to learn more about Carl’s funeral arrangements.

I was told that Carl’s brother came up from Boise to make such arrangements.  I didn’t know Carl had a brother in Boise.

If funeral plans fail to materialize, would anybody care to join me in organizing a memorial service for Carl.

Certainly, the memory of Carl Westberg is worth considerably more than a two-line, photo-less entry in the Daily News!

I left a message at the County Clerk’s office, hoping for a response from Henrianne Westberg.

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com