[Vision2020] February at the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 12:58:06 PST 2018

WE NEED YOUR HELP.  Our annual fundraising breakfast is on the calendar.
3/28, 7am.  Mayor Lambert will be the keynote speaker.  WE NEED YOUR HELP
AS A TABLE CAPTAIN helping us get people to the breakfast.  If you can help
email latahrecoverycenter at gmail.com, or call 208-883-1045 <(208)%20883-1045>
.

The latest from Recovery Radio is now available on ITunes and GooglePlay.
Or you can always tune in to KRFP at 1:05pm on Thursdays!

The latest writing activity from our Write for You group is available at:
https://latahrecoverycenter.org/2018/01/29/two-fer-two-writing-activities-fromour-write-for-you-group/

Here's the February calendar!!!

*February at the Latah Recovery Center*

Alcoholics Anonymous
                *Every day, noon*

Positive Affirmations
*Mondays, 12-1*

Life Skills*
Mondays, 5-6*

Make Your Hobby Pay
                *1st Monday of month, 6-7*

Refuge Recovery 420 E. 2nd St*
Mondays, 6*

Yoga (Hosted by Moscow Yoga Ctr)
*Tuesdays 12:30-1:30 *

Chess w/Steve
                                *Tues and Thurs* *5-6*

Narcotics Anonymous-Womens Mtg (Open) *
                Tuesdays and Fridays 6-7*

Domestic Abuse Support Group*
                Tuesdays 6-7*

Art w/Alex
*Tuesdays 7-8*

Prescription Addiction Support Group             *
Tuesdays 7-8*

Rug Weaving from Cotton Shirts
Wednesday, 2/7 10-12

Positive Affirmations
*Wednesdays 5-6*

Families and Caregivers of Addicts Support Group
*Wednesdays 6-7*

Recovery International:  Mental Health Self-Help
*Wednesdays, 6:30-8*

Computer 101
Wednesday, 2/21 6:30-8pm

New Volunteer Orientation
                *Thursdays 4-5*

Eat Smart Idaho:  Nutrition Series
                Thursdays, 2/1-3/8, 5-6pm

LAMI:  Family Support Program
                *2nd Thurs of month 7-8:30*

Suicide Prevention: Question, Persuade and Refer
Thursday, 2/22, 6-7pm (RSVP preferred)

All Recovery Meeting
                                *Fridays 5-6*

Movie/Games:  Check website for listing
                *Fridays 6:30-9*

Bingo
Saturday, 2/24, 4pm

AA Speakers Meeting         *
3rd Saturday of month, 11-2:30*

Learn How to Crochet & Calm Your Mind
*4th Sat of month, 10-12*

Recovering Parents: Trust Based Relational Intervention Parents Group
Sunday 2/4 and 2/18, 2:30-4

Adult Children of Alcoholics, Women’s Meeting
*Sundays 6-7:30*

*Classes and Groups are ALWAYS FREE OR AT COST AND OPEN TO ALL.*

RSVP LatahRecoveryCenter at gmail.com Bolded Date=Regular offering.  Plain
text=Special offering for month.

Need an understanding person to talk to?  We have Recovery Peer Volunteers
here to help you in recovery from mental health and addiction issues all
hours of operation. We are here to help!