[Vision2020] Moscow City Council Committee agendas

Laurie M. Hopkins lhopkins at ci.moscow.id.us
Fri Jan 19 12:10:29 PST 2018

The new website for the City of Moscow is now live!

The Moscow City Council Committee agendas for Monday have been uploaded.

Here is the new link:

http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/AgendaCenter

Please check out the new features like Personalization and Notify Me.  I will be sending my usual email through the end of February.  Through the month, please visit the site and sign up for the agendas you wish to receive.  If you follow the link above, you will notice a black envelope with the words Notify Me on the right side of the gray "agenda center" box.  Click the Notify Me link and sign up for calendar notices, agenda notices, press releases, etc.  A confirmation email will be sent to you which will include a link to confirm your subscription.

As staff uploads agendas, minutes, calendar changes, etc. to the website, they will push a notification email (or text).  If you are signed up for the agenda they are uploading, you will receive an email (or text).

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Enjoy your weekend!

Laurie M. Hopkins
Laurie M. Hopkins, CMC  |  City Clerk | City of Moscow<https://mail.ci.moscow.id.us/owa/redir.aspx?C=mdHODsxr00CSsU5IEzTmUhQNk_NBn9IILe9LL_ohjTtOp_MtrJ2iL8RVbn_WRboni5BhJS8hrDQ.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.ci.moscow.id.us%2f>
E  lhopkins at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:lhopkins at ci.moscow.id.us>   |   P  208.883.7015   |    F  208.883.7018