[Vision2020] Moscow City Council agenda

Laurie M. Hopkins lhopkins at ci.moscow.id.us
Fri Jan 12 11:56:48 PST 2018

All City offices will be closed for the Idaho Human Rights Day on Monday, January 15, 2018.

The agenda and packet for Tuesday's City Council meeting are now available on the City's website:

http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/records/Pages/default.aspx

I did want to share some exciting news.  The City of Moscow website has be updated and we go live at the end of next week.  The new website will have many new features including subscribing to mailings such as agendas.  I will send more information out on how to subscribe once we are live.

I hope you all have a great long weekend!

Laurie M. Hopkins
Laurie M. Hopkins, CMC  |  City Clerk | City of Moscow<https://mail.ci.moscow.id.us/owa/redir.aspx?C=mdHODsxr00CSsU5IEzTmUhQNk_NBn9IILe9LL_ohjTtOp_MtrJ2iL8RVbn_WRboni5BhJS8hrDQ.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.ci.moscow.id.us%2f>
E  lhopkins at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:lhopkins at ci.moscow.id.us>   |   P  208.883.7015   |    F  208.883.7018