[Vision2020] IS THIS TRUE ? ! ? !

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jan 8 13:52:09 PST 2018

Derek Nordio (DJ Derek of the “Redneck Nation” radio program) was sponsored by Renee Abbott.

“Renee’ Abbott generously adopted DJ Derek Nordio on December 9, 2016.”
http://radiofreemoscow.org/support-krfp/adopt-a-dj/

Derek Nordio is an active member of “Sons of Liberty”
http://americanlibertyriders.ning.com/profile/dereknordio

Derek Nordio submitted a letter to the editor of the Daily News on March 9, 2012.
http://dnews.com/opinion/schroeder-has-lost-my-support-vote/article_b9cac7df-e136-5964-ad85-4bbe90a4c247.html

Stay tuned . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com