[Vision2020] Paul Ryan Says He Will Retire Once He Has Wrecked Country (SATIRE)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jan 2 11:12:42 PST 2018

Courtesy of the New Yorker at:

https://tinyurl.com/Paul-Ryan-Will-Retire

———————————————
Paul Ryan Says He Will Retire Once He Has Wrecked Country

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Starting 2018 with a political bombshell, House Speaker Paul Ryan said on Tuesday that he will retire once he is satisfied that he has completely wrecked the country.

“I came to Washington with the goal of destroying life in the United States as we know it,” Ryan said in an emotional press conference. “Once I look around me and see nothing but smoldering ruins, I’ll call it a day.”

Asked by a reporter whether, by passing the Republican tax bill, he had not in fact already wrecked the country, the House Speaker responded, “That was an important step in the right direction, but, make no mistake, there is much havoc left to wreak.”

“There’s a lot of talk about the millions of people who will lose their health care, but no one one talks about the tens of millions who still have it,” he said. “That just shows how much work I still have to do.”

Speaking solemnly about the challenging path of destruction that lies ahead of him, Ryan said, “I have many lives to wreck before I sleep.”

http://www.MoscowCares.com