[Vision2020] This Week at the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 10:31:52 PST 2018

Happy New Year everyone!  May it be a time of positive change and renewal
for all.

As we enter the New Year I am pleased to announce an important change at
The Center.  We have partnered with PEER Wellness Center, Inc. to help us
as we continue to grow.  PEER is a cooperative group of five Idaho Recovery
Community Centers all working toward expanding the recovery movement in
Idaho.  Working with this larger group will help us as we develop new
trainings, social programs and funding resources.  We are excited about the
possibilities this group has as we all work together to help the citizens
of Idaho.

Here is the latest from our writing group:
https://latahrecoverycenter.org/2018/01/02/setting-goals-part-i/

Mark your calendar for this months special offerings!

   - Resume Writing on 1/15 at 6:30
   - Recovery Peer Volunteer Training Pts 1 and 2 1/18 and 25.  6-9pm.
   This is the class for people wanting to learn how to help coach others as
   they are dealing with mental health and/or addiction issues.  Anyone
   wishing to help coach at The Center is required to take this class.  We
   need 10 people to make this happen, so RSVPs are required by 1/17 to this
   email address.
   - Bingo!  1/27, 4-8pm
   - Trust Based Relational Intervention Parents Group starts on 1/21
   2:30-5:30.

*January at the Latah Recovery Center*

Alcoholics Anonymous
                *Every day, noon*

Positive Affirmations
*Mondays, 12-1*

Life Skills*
Mondays, 5-6*

Make Your Hobby Pay
                *1st Monday of month, 6-7*

Refuge Recovery 420 E. 2nd St*
Mondays, 6*

Resume Writing
Monday, 1/15, 6:30

Yoga (Hosted by Moscow Yoga Ctr)
*Tuesdays 12:30-1:30 *

Chess w/Steve
                                *Tues and Thurs* *5-6*

Narcotics Anonymous        *
                Tuesdays and Fridays 6-7*

Domestic Abuse Support Group*
                Tuesdays 6-7*

Art w/Alex
*Tuesdays 7-8*

Prescription Addiction Support Group             *
Tuesdays 7-8*

Positive Affirmations
*Wednesdays 5-6*

Families and Caregivers of Addicts Support Group
*Wednesdays 6-7*

Recovery International:  Mental Health Self-Help
*Wednesdays, 6:30-8*

New Volunteer Orientation
                *Thursdays 4-5*

LAMI:  Family Support Program
                *2nd Thurs of month 7-8:30*

Recovery Peer Volunteer Training pts 1 and 2 (RSVPs Required)
   Thursdays
1/18 AND 1/25, 6-9

All Recovery Meeting
                                *Fridays 5-6*

Movie/Games:  Check website for listing
                *Fridays 6:30-9*

Bingo
Saturday, 1/27 4-8

AA Speakers Meeting         *
3rd Saturday of month, 11-2:30*

Learn How to Crochet & Calm Your Mind
*4th Sat of month, 10-12*

Trust Based Relational Intervention Parents Group
Sunday 1/21, 2:30-5:30

Adult Children of Alcoholics, Women’s Meeting
*Sundays 6-7:30*

*Classes and Groups are ALWAYS FREE OR AT COST AND OPEN TO ALL.*

RSVP LatahRecoveryCenter at gmail.com Bolded Date=Regular offering.  Plain
text=Special offering for month.

Need an understanding person to talk to?  We have Recovery Peer Volunteers
here to help you in recovery from mental health and addiction issues all
hours of operation. We are here to help!