[Vision2020] This Week at the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 11:54:27 PST 2018

Mark your calendar for this weeks special offerings:
2/21 Computer 101, 6:30-8pm
2/22 Suicide Prevention: Question Persuade and Refer, 6-7pm (RSVP preferred)
2/24 Learn to Crochet and Calm Your Mind 10-12
2/24 Bingo.  4pm to ???

Sober Idaho Recovery Community Act:  This Thursday night Darrell will be
attending a legislative event in Boise for this bill from Representative
Kingsley.  The bill proposes a small tax on opioids sold in Idaho, with
funds to be used on recovery related efforts, such as our center.  Let your
legislator know if you support this proposed bill.

The latest from our Write for You writing blog:
https://latahrecoverycenter.org/2018/02/19/write-for-you-miraculous-miracles/

Check out the latest Recovery Radio episode on KRFP every Thursday,
1:05pm.  Or listen to the podcast on either ITunes or GooglePlay.

*February at the Latah Recovery Center*

Alcoholics Anonymous
                *Every day, noon*

Positive Affirmations
*Mondays, 12-1*

Life Skills*
Mondays, 5-6*

Make Your Hobby Pay
                *1st Monday of month, 6-7*

Refuge Recovery 420 E. 2nd St*
Mondays, 6*

Yoga (Hosted by Moscow Yoga Ctr)
*Tuesdays 12:30-1:30 *

Chess w/Steve
                                *Tues and Thurs* *5-6*

Narcotics Anonymous                                        *
                Tuesdays, 5-6 (Womens) and Fridays 5:30-6:30 (Open)*

Domestic Abuse Support Group*
                Tuesdays 6-7*

Art w/Alex
*Tuesdays 7-8*

Prescription Addiction Support Group             *
Tuesdays 7-8*

Rug Weaving from Cotton Shirts
Wednesday, 2/7 10-12

Positive Affirmations
*Wednesdays 5-6*

Families and Caregivers of Addicts Support Group
*Wednesdays 6-7*

Recovery International:  Mental Health Self-Help
*Wednesdays, 6:30-8*

Computer 101
Wednesday, 2/21 6:30-8pm

New Volunteer Orientation
                *Thursdays 4-5*

Eat Smart Idaho:  Nutrition Series
                Thursdays, 2/1-3/8, 5-6pm

Peaceful Art Practices
Thursdays, 4-5pm

LAMI:  Family Support Program
                *2nd Thurs of month 7-8:30*

Suicide Prevention: Question, Persuade and Refer
Thursday, 2/22, 6-7pm (RSVP preferred)

All Recovery Meeting
                                *Fridays 5-6*

Movie/Games:  Check website for listing
                *Fridays 6:30-9*

Bingo
Saturday, 2/24, 4pm

AA Speakers Meeting         *
3rd Saturday of month, 11-2:30*

Learn How to Crochet & Calm Your Mind
*4th Sat of month, 10-12*

Recovering Parents: Trust Based Relational Intervention Parents Group
Sunday 2/4 and 2/18, 2:30-4

Adult Children of Alcoholics, Women’s Meeting
*Sundays 6-7:30*

*Classes and Groups are ALWAYS FREE OR AT COST AND OPEN TO ALL.*

RSVP LatahRecoveryCenter at gmail.com Bolded Date=Regular offering.  Plain
text=Special offering for month.

Need an understanding person to talk to?  We have Recovery Peer Volunteers
here to help you in recovery from mental health and addiction issues all
hours of operation. We are here to help!