[Vision2020] Moscow City Council Agenda for TUESDAY

Laurie M. Hopkins lhopkins at ci.moscow.id.us
Fri Feb 16 12:09:15 PST 2018

The Moscow City Council agenda/packet for Tuesday has been uploaded to the City's website.

All City offices are closed Monday for the Presidents' Day holiday.

The link to the Agenda Center where you can find all our meeting agendas is here:

http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/AgendaCenter

The agenda and packet for Tuesday's City Council meeting can be found here:

https://id-moscow.civicplus.com/AgendaCenter/City-Council-2/?#02202018-773

This link will open the agenda center and specifically show you the February 20, 2018 meeting.

I would like to remind everyone to sign up for auto-notifications if you would like to continue receiving alerts when agendas are posted.  I'll continue sending this email through the end of the month to allow time for setting up the notifications.

To set up your notifications, visit the website at www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us> and under the "How do I..." drop-down tab, you will find "Register for" and choose "Notifications".  You can choose specific agenda alerts as well as calendar alerts, press releases, and more.  You can also choose between text messages versus emails.

As a reminder...
Agendas and Minutes can be found under the "Government" drop-down under Records Center.  There is also a link for Agendas and Minutes on the gray bar at the bottom of your screen.

Each meeting body has an arrow that will open up the dates of the meetings.  You may click on the date of the meeting to open a HTML version or click the download button to show more options.

Should you have any questions, please let me know.

Enjoy you weekend!

Laurie M. Hopkins
Laurie M. Hopkins, CMC  |  City Clerk | City of Moscow<https://mail.ci.moscow.id.us/owa/redir.aspx?C=mdHODsxr00CSsU5IEzTmUhQNk_NBn9IILe9LL_ohjTtOp_MtrJ2iL8RVbn_WRboni5BhJS8hrDQ.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.ci.moscow.id.us%2f>
E  lhopkins at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:lhopkins at ci.moscow.id.us>   |   P  208.883.7015   |    F  208.883.7018