[Vision2020] Me and Teddy (1953 - Van Nuys, California) . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Feb 8 08:24:04 PST 2018

. . . with our message.

http://www.moscowcares.com/Photos/Me_and_Teddy_1953.jpg

How ‘bout it, gang?  Anybody care to share some old photos of themselves?  It would be, like, totally cool.

I have been browsing my archives (tons and tons of CDs and external hard-drives) and discovered a labyrinth of old (as in VERY) photos I have obtained/procured over the past so-many years . . . of which I will be sharing with you over time.

http://www.MoscowCares.com