[Vision2020] Guess what I discovered parked in the 116th Engineer Brigade’s motor pool, right here in Moscow (the one in Idaho)

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 20:51:06 PST 2018

Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett
***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2000 through life
plus 70 years, Ted Moffett.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce
outside the Vision2020.Moscow.com <http://vision2020.moscow.com/> forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****
-----------------------------------

I'm not an expert on the National Guard, but this website indicates it is
the 126th...
What do I have wrong?
https://currentops.com/installations/us/id/moscow-armory
https://currentops.com/unit/us/army/126-engr-co

[image: rank] 126th Engineer Company
<https://currentops.com/unit/us/army/126-engr-co> (ID ARNG
<https://currentops.com/units/us/arng/id>)
Moscow Armory <https://currentops.com/installations/us/id/moscow-armory>
| *Moscow,
Idaho, United States*

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 9:22 AM, Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:

 What  the HECK is an engineer unit doing with a Bradley?
-----------------------------------
Moscow is sometimes called the "People's Republic" and the commies might
get too uppity.... Ha!

For example, consider the following website:
http://right-mind.us/
News & Op-Ed Commentary from The People's Republic of Moscow (Idaho)
-----------------------------
Anyway, the militarization of law enforcement in the US is a well known
trend that might be extending to the National Guard...
Consider this excellent article from the local Inlander magazine:
Police militarization critic counters Sheriff Ozzie’s “Myth of Police
Militarization” arguments
Posted By Daniel Walters
<https://www.inlander.com/spokane/ArticleArchives?author=2124778> on Mon,
Aug 17, 2015
https://www.inlander.com/Bloglander/archives/2015/08/17/police-militarization-critic-counters-sheriff-ozzies-myth-of-police-militarization-arguments
Or maybe the Bradley is just being stored in Moscow?

Someone knows why....

. . . an M-2 Bradley Infantry Fighting Vehicle