[Vision2020] A Facebook page (and website) well worth your subscription . . .

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Mon Feb 5 07:00:43 PST 2018

More Good (More than just a road trip)

All too often we let the things that trouble us or stress us out take precedence over the many things we have to be grateful for in life. We all do it. Sometimes it takes the unexpected kindness from a stranger to change our perspective. This project aims to showcase moments like this and ultimately remind all of us that our attitude towards any situation is sometimes the only thing that stands between us and our ability to be truly happy, to make our experience in this life an ordinary one or an extraordinary one and additionally, to remind everyone that no act of kindness is ever too small when done with a pure heart.

Become part of the project.

https://www.facebook.com/TheGrAttitudeProject/?fref=ts

Join the mailing list from the More Good website at:

https://www.moregood.today/

http://www.MoscowCares.com