[Vision2020] Duffel Blog Presents: The Twelve Days of Leave

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Dec 23 05:42:13 PST 2018

Courtesy of the DuffelBlog at:

https://www.duffelblog.com/2018/12/duffel-blog-presents-the-twelve-days-of-leave/?utm_source=Normal+Subscribers&utm_campaign=e859e38950-Duffel_Blog_Daily&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6d392bc034-e859e38950-23783321&goal=0_6d392bc034-e859e38950-23783321&mc_cid=e859e38950&mc_eid=48e6937308

——————————————-

Duffel Blog Presents: The Twelve Days of Leave

Duffel Blog is proud to present “The Twelve Days of Leave” in keeping with wonderful Christmas military traditions . . .

————

On the first day of leave, my dependent gave to me,

A preheated MRE.

On the second day of leave, my dependent gave to me,

Two safety briefs, and a preheated MRE.

On the third day of leave, my dependent gave to me,

Three car payments, two safety briefs and a preheated MRE.

On the fourth day of leave, my dependent gave to me,

Four babies crying, three car payments, two safety briefs and a preheated MRE.

On the fifth day of leave, my dependent gave to me,

Five NJPs, four crying babies, three car payments, two safety briefs and a preheated MRE.

On the sixth day of leave, my dependent gave to me,

Six machine guns jamming, five NJPs, four crying babies, three car payments, two safety briefs and a preheated MRE.

On the seventh day of leave, my dependent gave to me,

Seven trucks a-breaking, six machine guns jamming, five NJPs, four crying babies, three car payments, two safety briefs and a preheated MRE.

On the eighth day of leave, my dependent gave to me,

Eight sergeants screaming, seven trucks a-breaking, six machine guns jamming, five NJPs, four crying babies, three car payments, two safety briefs and a preheated MRE.

On the ninth day of leave, my dependent gave to me,

Nine majors talking, eight sergeants screaming, seven trucks a-breaking, six machine guns jamming, five NJPs, four crying babies, three car payments, two safety briefs and a preheated MRE.

On the tenth day of leave, my dependent gave to me,

Ten helos crashing, nine majors talking, eight sergeants screaming, seven trucks a-breaking, six machine guns jamming, five NJPs, four crying babies, three car payments, two safety briefs and a preheated MRE.

On the eleventh day of leave, my dependent gave to me,

Eleven civilians sleeping, ten helos crashing, nine majors talking, eight sergeants screaming, seven trucks a-breaking, six machine guns jamming, five NJPs, four crying babies, three car payments, two safety briefs and a preheated MRE.

On the twelfth day of leave, my dependent gave to me,

Twelve drones-a-droning, eleven civilians sleeping, ten helos crashing, nine majors talking, eight sergeants screaming, seven trucks a-breaking, six machine guns jamming, five NJPs, four crying babies, three car payments, two safety briefs and a preheated MRE.

Have a merry Christmas, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

“He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.”
– Roy L. Smith