[Vision2020] Friendship is . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Dec 13 06:38:37 PST 2018

“Friendship, What is it?” by Mary K. Clark-Ellingson

Friendship is a rainbow at the end of a rain shower.
Friendship is a sweeping, cool breeze on a warm summer's day
Friendship is a warm, fuzzy kitten lying across my feet.
Friendship is a dancing fire on a cold winter's night.

Friendship is people wanting to spend time together,
To share laughter and tears, in good times or bad.
Friendship is people wanting to be there to support one another.
Friendship is knowing there will always be someone to talk to.

Friendship is something that I share with you.
I know that you will be there for me.
I know that I will be there for you.
Together we are a team.

Our friendship is special.