[Vision2020] Reality Winner: NSA contractor jailed for five years over classified report leak | US news | The Guardian

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 20:01:13 PDT 2018

Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett
***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2000 through life
plus 70 years, Ted Moffett.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce
outside the Vision2020.Moscow.com <http://vision2020.moscow.com/> forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****
-----------------------------------

I wonder what prison time Manafort and Cohen will eventually receive, if
any?!

Those sinister money and power corrupted scoundrels make Reality Winner
look like a saint!

As far as I can tell, Ms. Winner was a principled "whistleblower" not
pursuing
personal wealth or power involved in her "leak.' to the Intercept.  If I am
wrong,
give me a credible source indicating otherwise?

That the court would hand down a sentence of 5 years is another glaring
example of the US so called "justice" system being in reality a widespread
human rights abusing injustice system!