[Vision2020] Question . . .

Debbie Gray graylex at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 15:59:52 PDT 2018

 Maybe that person is a family member who is rightfully upset that the "alleged" suspect/former boyfriend aka Jesse 'Shorty' Linderman (who paid David Meister, i.e., the person that was convicted of pulling the trigger) remains free.

Maybe August 12 is a meaningful date to this person or family? I don't think that's crazy, I think it is a fairly normal reaction to such a messed up situation. They have no legal recourse. And clearly this has long faded from our memories if people had to google the name to even know who he was.

Debbie