[Vision2020] Question . . .

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Sun Aug 12 15:56:53 PDT 2018

On 08/12/2018 03:31 PM, Moscow Cares wrote:
> Are any of you fine peeps familiar with the name “Shorty Linderman”?

No, except for what I read as a result of reading your email message and
the results of a Google search on "Shorty Linderman" (with quotes)

> I ask because . .
>
> This was seen (and photographed) outside the Moscow Food Co-Op:
>
> http://www.tomandrodna.com/Photos/CoOp/CoOp_081218.jpg
>
> Thoughts?

1) Truth is sometimes stranger than fiction.

2) Promotion is pervasive.

3) Criminal activities and mental illnesses have positive correlations.

4) Access to psychological assistance outside of restrictive custody is
preferable to restrictive custody.

5) Elmore Leonard was a fine American writer well worth reading and
studying.

Ken