[Vision2020] I went to Pullman’s Farmers Market today . . .

Debbie Gray graylex at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 12:29:13 PDT 2018

 The overall concept of a local-food system is built on such things as small and very local farmers markets in many towns, not just 1 or 2 regionally drawing markets. Each is a little piece of a bigger puzzle that can build into an effective and efficient food system that meets our need for food and preferences for locally-grown produce and other products. It's not meant to compete with the Moscow market.

Debbie