[Vision2020] Female private files sexual harassment complaint with Space Corps IG (SATIRE)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 10 05:32:28 PDT 2018

Courtesy of the DuffelBlog at:

https://www.duffelblog.com/2018/08/female-private-files-sexual-harassment-complaint-with-space-corps-ig/?utm_source=Normal+Subscribers&utm_campaign=91a61bce8b-Duffel_Blog_Daily&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6d392bc034-91a61bce8b-23783321&goal=0_6d392bc034-91a61bce8b-23783321&mc_cid=91a61bce8b&mc_eid=48e6937308

——————————————-

Female private files sexual harassment complaint with Space Corps IG

GATEWAY STATION — In the latest sign of trouble for the nascent Space Force, Pfc. Jenette Vasquez of the Colonial Marine Crops has gone public with an sexual harassment complaint she has forwarded to the the Inspector General, sources confirmed today.

“I just got so sick of their crap,” Vasquez told Duffel Blog in an exclusive interview. “Every day it was ‘Hey Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a man?’ Just because I can shoot better than any of those losers and have short hair does not make me a dude.”

Vasquez filed her complaint with the IG shortly after the USS Sulaco arrived at LV-426, one of three moons orbiting Calpamos, for a reconnaissance mission.

“I tried to talk to Lt. Gorman, about it first, but he wouldn’t know what leadership was if it jumped up and hugged him in the face,” said Vasquez of her platoon commander, who did not respond for a request for comment since he was busy micro-managing a squad from the relative safety of an M577 Armored Personnel Carrier.

Cpl. Hicks, a noncommissioned officer in Vasquez’s unit, confirmed the harassment Vasquez faced.

“She took a lot of crap from the guys, especially Hudson. They’d say stuff like ‘Wanna help me get a chest-burster?’ I felt bad for her,” Hicks commented. “I don’t even know what that was supposed to mean.”

In response to Vasquez’s public announcement, a Space Corps spokesman stated that all allegations would be investigated to the fullest extent of Space Corps law as soon as all personnel were evacuated from the moon.

http://www.MoscowCares.com