[Vision2020] Jus’ arrived today . . .

Debbie Gray graylex at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 17:31:07 PDT 2018

 My grandma (born in 1900) had lots of these old post cards and they were colorized long before computers... Here's two articles that explain the timely process used to colorize photos. And before that, they were often hand tinted.
https://timeline.com/vivid-photochrom-color-photographs-244402337629

https://mashable.com/2016/03/26/photochrom-postcards/#dMxvkmZtkSqr

debbie