[Vision2020] Harness your rage . . .

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Sun Aug 5 05:17:13 PDT 2018

Courtesy of today’s (August 5, 2018) Lewiston Tribune with special thanks to Linda Pike.

———————————————

Harness your rage

On July 29, the Lewiston Tribune contained a letter titled "Who cares about Trump?"

The writer encouraged people to enjoy life and ignore President Donald Trump.

Dylan Thomas' poem, "Rage, rage against the dying of the light" seems appropriate.

The Trump administration has separated families, insulted our allies, praised our enemies, restricted the press and labeled news as fake.

Our democracy is dying.

Russia interfered with our last election. Our votes are basic to our freedom. Few in Congress criticized Russia. Fewer still criticized the president.

Where is the rage?

Voting is basic to our freedom so we should be "raging against this dying of the light" of our democracy.

Rage against Congress.

Rage against Trump by voting on Nov. 6.

Linda Pike
Moscow