[Vision2020] Question . . .

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Thu Apr 12 07:58:01 PDT 2018

It brings my first-ever bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich for breakfast.

Fresh ingredients, a new skillet (yes, a motivator) to which more than
usual attention is being paid, and a few seconds to look out a window on
a completely overcast day to see the wind blowing through leafless
shrubs, and, three weeks into spring, snow falling . . .

Well, that's enough stream of consciousness for this morning. (Yes, I
have been reading Virginia Woolf's Mrs. Dalloway.)  No parties here --
too much other stuff to do.  First on the list -- coffee.

Ken