[Vision2020] The Kearney effect

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 7 11:45:50 PDT 2018

<We require licenses and proof of proficiency to drive cars. Why not for guns?>

First, there is no constitutional protection of a so-called right to "operate an automobile", hence the ability of law makers to regulate such operation.

Second, those laws are routinely not followed: "One in every five fatal car crashes in the United States each year involves a driver who does not have a valid license or whose license status is a mystery to law enforcement,..."

Report: Beware of Unlicensed Drivers<http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/story?id=118913&page=1>

<http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/story?id=118913&page=1>

Report: Beware of Unlicensed Drivers

ABC News

One in every five fatal car crashes in the United States each year involves a driver who does not have a valid l...