[Vision2020] Jared Kushner used private email for official business

g crabtree direoutcome at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 17:29:23 PDT 2017

I'm starting to think that this is a prank. I understand that you are more
than a little desperate to have somebody pay attention to your pennings,
and the solution seems obvious, a paid readership. Granted it might be a
bit embarrassing to have to resort to what amounts to bribery to have your
thoughts taken seriously but, it might result in having a small following.
Not me, mind you, but surely somebody would be willing to trade precious
time for adequate compensation. If the choice is to read your maunderings
or have you declare yourself the penultimate purveyor of political prose,
all I can say is all hail the self proclaimed "pundit."