[Vision2020] I am a seenager (senior teenager)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Sep 27 08:33:39 PDT 2017

“I am a Seenager (Senior Teenager)” – Author Unknown

I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 60 years later.
I don’t have to go to school or work. I get an allowance every month.
I have my own pad.
I don’t have a curfew.
I have a driver’s license and my own car.
The people I hang around with are not scared of getting pregnant and they do not use drugs.
And I don’t have acne.

 LIFE IS GREAT !

http://www.MoscowCares.com

Tom "Seenager" Hansen