[Vision2020] Jared Kushner used private email for official business

Ron Force ronforce at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 16:32:17 PDT 2017

Comment on the topic from Lawyers, Guns & Money:

[image: Avatar] <https://disqus.com/by/cassandraleo/>
(((CassandraLeo))) <https://disqus.com/by/cassandraleo/>  brad
<http://www.lawyersgunsmoneyblog.com/2017/09/someone-say-emails#comment-3533594102>
 • a day ago
<http://www.lawyersgunsmoneyblog.com/2017/09/someone-say-emails#comment-3533597148>

It seems that the most crucial word in "But her emails" was "her".

Ron Force
Moscow Idaho USA