[Vision2020] Things that make you go “Hmmm” . . .

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Sun Oct 22 15:18:27 PDT 2017

On 10/22/2017 01:48 PM, Tom Hansen wrote:
> As is true with the fraternities and sororities, I believe that those
> religious facilities you mention are maintained on private property .
> . . unless you can show us different.

The plat maps maintained by the county assessor that are online don't
show ownership information -- at least not the ones I saw after a quick
search.  That doesn't mean the information is not there.

The ancient histories of secret societies, religious or not, is a
venerable topic, but not one my other reading priorities allows more
time for at the moment.

Ken