[Vision2020] December at the Latah Recovery Center, and a Request or Two...

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 14:05:51 PST 2017

What?!?, you're saying to yourself.  Two notes from the LRC in one week?  I
know-I try to avoid email clutter.  Sorry!  But I have three important
items:

1.  We need some volunteers to help staff our station at the Alternative
Giving Market next Thursday.  We could use people starting at 3pm.  Table
open until about 8:30pm.  Let me know if you can help!
2.  Don't forget our Computer 101 class tonight, 7pm!
3.  December calendar.  Please post in your work place if it is appropriate.

*December at the Latah Recovery Center*

Alcoholics Anonymous
                *Every day, noon*

Positive Affirmations
*Mondays, 12-1*

Life Skills*
Mondays, 5-6*

Christmas Party!!!
Monday, 12/18, 5-8

Make Your Hobby Pay
                *1st Monday of month, 6-7*

What is Trust Based Relational Intervention?
12/11, 6-8

Refuge Recovery 420 E. 2nd St*
Mondays, 6*

Yoga (Hosted by Moscow Yoga Ctr)
*Tuesdays 12:30-1:30 *

Chess w/Steve
                                *Tues and Thurs* *5-6*

Narcotics Anonymous        *
                Tuesdays and Fridays 6-7*

Volunteer Appreciation Potluck and Party
                Tuesday, 12/12 5:30-7

Domestic Abuse Support Group*
                Tuesdays 6-7*

Art w/Alex
*Tuesdays 7-8*

Prescription Addiction Support Group             *
Tuesdays 7-8*

FREE Health Vitals Check by Gritman Medical Center
Wednesday, 12/13 1:30-4

Positive Affirmations
*Wednesdays 5-6*

Families and Caregivers of Addicts Support Group
*Wednesdays 6-7*

Recovery International:  Mental Health Self-Help
*Wednesdays, 6:30-8*

Alternative Giving Market of the Palouse (1912 Ctr)
Thursday, 12/7, 4-8

New Volunteer Orientation
                *Thursdays 4-5*

LAMI:  Family Support Program
                *2nd Thurs of month 7-8:30*

All Recovery Meeting
                                *Fridays 5-6*

Movie/Games:  Check website for listing
                *Fridays 6:30-9*

Bingo
Saturday, 12/30 4-8

AA Speakers Meeting         *
3rd Saturday of month, 11-2:30*

Learn How to Crochet & Calm Your Mind
*4th Sat of month, 10-12*

Adult Children of Alcoholics, Women’s Meeting
*Sundays 6-7:30*

*Classes and Groups are ALWAYS FREE OR AT COST AND OPEN TO ALL.*