[Vision2020] Time to move on

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Mon Nov 13 00:43:21 PST 2017

Courtesy of today’s (November 13, 2017) Moscow-Pullman Daily News.

———————————————

Time to move on

As I read the article about the Paradise Ridge Defense Coalition appealing the decision by U.S. District Court Judge B. Lynn Winmill to allow the Idaho Transportation Department to move forward with the U.S. Highway 95 Thorn Creek to Moscow project, I become frustrated and dismayed.

This coalition has stopped the progress of the highway project at every turn they can. How many more fatal accidents, serious injuries and millions of dollars must the public endure until this project is complete?

It is my understanding that the latest appeal has been funded by an out-of-state major corporation; not local citizens. The corporation probably doesn't know where Paradise Ridge even is located.

Members of the coalition claim concern for the Native Palouse Prairie ecosystem but I doubt that was a consideration when they built their houses, barns and driveways on Paradise Ridge.

My hope is that an intelligent court of appeals can see through their selfish veil of self righteousness and throw the appeal out or rule on behalf of ITD so we can move forward with this needed project.

I would gladly help finance one way tickets to "La La Land" for members of the Paradise Ridge Defense Coalition.

Marshall H. Comstock, Moscow

——————

US-95 Realignment Panel
February 25, 2013
University of Idaho College of Law Courtroom
http://www.moscowcares.com/US95/US95_Realignment_Panel.htm

http://www.MoscowCares.com