[Vision2020] 10 Downright Funny Memes You’ll Only Get If You’re From Idaho

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Sat Nov 11 07:52:13 PST 2017

Your attention is invited to #2 below.

Courtesy of Only in Your State at:

http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/idaho/downright-funny-memes-id/

———————————————
10 Downright Funny Memes You’ll Only Get If You’re From Idaho

Idahoans are used to a very specific way of life. Certain aspects of Idaho living are truly “only in Idaho” things and thanks to the internet, these things have been illustrated in the form of memes. Love them or hate them, memes have a strange way of being perfectly relatable. The ten memes featured here have hilariously encompassed all that it means to live in Idaho. Check them out.

1. Some things just don't look that strange to us.

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Photos/Only_in_Idaho/Only_in_Idaho_01.jpg

2. Northern Idaho...where you're sure to lose feeling in your face for the entirety of winter.

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Photos/Only_in_Idaho/Only_in_Idaho_02.jpg

3. We just don't care for this joke that much anymore.

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Photos/Only_in_Idaho/Only_in_Idaho_03.jpg

4. What are you even doing with your life if you're not watching the Potato Drop on New Years Eve?

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Photos/Only_in_Idaho/Only_in_Idaho_04.jpg

5. When you realize what the "Ore" in "Ore-Ida" actually means...

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Photos/Only_in_Idaho/Only_in_Idaho_05.jpg

6. If this winter is anything like last year, you might not see any of us leave our houses.

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Photos/Only_in_Idaho/Only_in_Idaho_06.jpg

7. Oh, you hate Idaho? Try living somewhere else for a bit, then. It's okay, we know you'll be back.

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Photos/Only_in_Idaho/Only_in_Idaho_07.jpg

8. Driving in Idaho sure does take some getting used to.

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Photos/Only_in_Idaho/Only_in_Idaho_08.jpg

9. Does anything even exist outside of Idaho? I think not.

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Photos/Only_in_Idaho/Only_in_Idaho_09.jpg

10. Sometimes you just gotta move a lot of wood at once. So?

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Photos/Only_in_Idaho/Only_in_Idaho_10.jpg

http://www.MoscowCares.com