[Vision2020] Seven Game Series...Here I COme!

Ron Force ronforce at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 00:15:17 PDT 2017

Oh Linda, I'm sorry but there never has been any Prairie Chickens anywhere
near the Palouse. Palouse Partridges, perhaps, but they're immigrants so
that wouldn't fly with the current administration. My favorite, and
biologically and geographically correct, is the Palouse Pea-Pickers.

Of course, there are no Trolley-Dodgers in Los Angeles, and the Astros
haven't played in the Astrodome since 1999. They play at Minute Maid Field.
The Houston Minute Maids?

Good luck in the election. We voted before we left