[Vision2020] This Week at the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon May 22 12:54:14 PDT 2017

We have several special events this week at The Center
1.  5/25, 5-9pm is the Idaho Department of Corrections Free2Succeed
program.  If you'd like to mentor a returning citizen as they re-integrate
into society, TAKE THIS TRAINING!
2. 5/25 AND 6/1 6-7:30.  Introduction to Microsoft Excel, Word and
PowerPoint.
3.  May 27, 4-8pm BINGO!

Coming soon-Recovery Peer Volunteer Training.  If you have lived experience
with an addiction or mental health issue, and would like to serve as a peer
mentor at The Center you need to take this 8 hour course.  May 5 AND 12,
5-9pm.  PLEASE RSVP.

Here's our calendar!

*May at the Latah Recovery Center*

Alcoholics Anonymous
            *Every day, noon*

Positive Affirmations
            *Mondays and Weds 1:10-2*

Make Your Hobby Pay
            *1st Monday of month *

Yoga (Hosted by Moscow Yoga Ctr)
*Tuesdays 12:30-1:30*

Life Skills
            *Tuesdays 5-6 *

Chess w/Steve
            *Tues and Thurs* *5-6*

Narcotics Anonymous *
            Tuesdays and Fridays 5:30-6:30*

Domestic Abuse Support Group*
            Tuesdays 6-7*

Prescription Addiction Support Group           *
Tuesdays 7-8*

Parenting Support Group
*Wednesday 10-11*

Families and Caregivers of Addicts Support Group
   *Wednesdays
6-7*

Get It Written (Writing Group)
*Thursdays 11-12 AND 6-7*

Write For You
            *Thursdays 3-4*

New Volunteer Orientation
            *Thursdays 4-5*

LAMI:  Family Support Program
*2nd Thurs of month 7-8:30*

Idaho Dept. of Corrections Free2Succeed Mentoring Training         Thursday,
5/18, 5-9

Introduction to Microsoft Excel,Word and PowerPoint
Thursday,
5/25 and 6/1, 6-7:30

Knitting and Spinning
            *Fridays 2-4*

All Recovery Meeting
            *Fridays 5-6*

Movie/Games: Billy Madison, Anchorman, Men In Black 1 and 2   *Fridays
6:30-9*

Bingo
Sat. May 27, 4-8

AA Speakers Meeting
            *3rd Sat of month 11-2:30*

Learn How to Crochet & Calm Your Mind
     *4th
Sat of month, 10-12*

Adult Children of Alcoholics, Women’s Meeting
    *Sundays
6-7:30*

*Classes and Groups are ALWAYS FREE OR AT COST AND OPEN TO ALL.*

RSVP LatahRecoveryCenter at gmail.com Bolded=Regular offering.  Plain
text=Special offering for month.

Need an understanding person to talk to?  We have Recovery Peer Volunteers
here to help you in recovery from mental health and addiction issues all
hours of operation. We are here to help!