[Vision2020] Supporting the Arts on the Palouse

Debi Smith Debismith at moscow.com
Sat May 20 18:22:02 PDT 2017

I have been teaching rural school art classes for the last four years. I
have been watching funding for the arts diminish each year. The Dahmen
Barn is a place that local rural children access art through the
schools. The Clay Classes for Kids at the Barn are a vital part of this.
We are trying to expand the Clay Studio to provide more and safer space
for both kids and adults. .. If you are interested in helping, go to:

https://www.gofundme.com/claystudiodahmenbarn
https://www.facebook.com/donate/10154559703381546/

<https://www.facebook.com/donate/10154559703381546/>

/Some of you may have seen Kassie Smith at the Moscow Farmer's Market.
She is Phenomenal! Come to the Barn and watch her throw on the wheel.
You will be amazed!!! <https://www.facebook.com/donate/10154559703381546/>/

/Debi R-S/