[Vision2020] Pollinators

rhayes at frontier.com rhayes at frontier.com
Tue May 16 09:59:54 PDT 2017

 What pollinators we still have are probably having a hard time this spring. Constant rain. Supposed to maybe snow tonight. I suppose that overshadows the chaos and corruption going on in D.C. Putin is smirking. I wonder at what point Trump will jump in his plane and seek asylum in Russia?The Republicans in Congress are frantically burning copies the Constitution. The "preppers" are hoarding food and weapons, cheering for the collapse while wearing Trump hats and Lock Her Up T-shirts.But I am walking, searching, and rooting for the bees.R