[Vision2020] Thank you, Mom

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Thu May 11 07:33:07 PDT 2017

“Thank You, Mom” by Miller Mottla

You tell me that you love me when I don't love myself.
You're the one who holds my hand when I need the most help.
You smile when you're sad to make me smile too.
You make my life so much better by everything you do.

The first time you held me, I knew I was safe.
Being in your arms is still my favorite place.
Every second of my life I know that I will be loved,
Because God sent his most loving angel from above.

Your heart is so pure, your smile is so genuine.
You taught me how to love and how to be a gentleman.
You're the only girl in the world that I will ever need.
Thank you for teaching me how to love and believe.

You make my life so easy by making your life tough.
I could give you the world for that, but that wouldn't be enough.
Every day of my life I try to be like you,
Because the world would be a better place with someone else like you.

http://www.MoscowCares.com