[Vision2020] Question, V-Peeps . . .

Sam Scripter moscowsam at charter.net
Fri May 5 09:27:52 PDT 2017

*The man in the middle of the photo is Paul Mann.**
**
**He did serve as Mayor and was a professor in Civil Engineering at
UI.**A City of Moscow building is named after him.
**
**When I arrived in Moscow and took up my new job as first Head of the
Dept of Geography, I had many questions about UI, Moscow, the county,
etc., etc. Invariably, the person I was asking would reply, "Oh, ask
Paul Mann."**

Neither of the other two men in the photo looks like the Cliff Dobler
whom I knew.
**
**Sam Scripter*

--