[Vision2020] Dale "Comb-Over" Courtney's Blog (not-so) Right-Mind

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue May 2 17:03:01 PDT 2017

Courtesy of Dale Courtney's blog at:

http://right-mind.us/

---------------------------------

DNC argues it had the right to rig 2016 democratic primary
Posted on 2 May 2017 by Dale

A lawsuit brought against the Democratic National Committee, and its former chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz, by Bernie Sanders donors has revealed the DNC believes its own rules of impartiality don’t apply, and they can pick whatever candidate they wish.

Read Full Article

Check out his source, RT, and its legal disclaimer at:

https://www.rt.com/legal-disclaimer/

"The entire contents of RTs' website including but not limited to text, content, photographs, video, audio and graphics (Content), is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, international treaties, and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the Russian Federation and international laws and treaties. The Content is also protected as a collective work or compilation under Russian copyright and other laws and treaties."

It's a Russian newspaper.  JEESH!

This is not the first time he has cited RT as his source for this fake news.  He has quite a history of citing RT as his chief source.

In the words of Bill Maher:

"If I wanted to overhear every tedious scrap of brain static rattling around in your head, I'd read your blog."

"Moscow Cares" (the most fun you can have with your pants on

http://www.MoscowCares.com