[Vision2020] escaped dog again

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Sat Mar 25 21:14:46 PDT 2017

On 3/25/2017 7:40 PM, Debi Smith wrote:
> Our big red dawg once again flaunted the 4 foot fence and is on the
> loose. Went runabout near Phillips Farm, but could be anywhere by now.
> Name is Ridge. Has collar and tag with his name and 208-874-2244
> ....sigh. He is friendly and a big old doof....

If not exactly predictable, this exuberant elopement into the evanescent
environment is also not exactly unexpected.  With the arrival of higher
temperatures, the clock being set forward an hour, the lower probability
of a human medical-care-induced financial crisis, and thus the effective
continuance of PAWS (Pooches All-round Wellness Services) and PuppyPAC
contributions at least as likely as last week, what's not to like about
the idea of springing forward into a lope over the loam, sniffing while
roaming, and exploring the great beyond for whatever might be found?

Ken

---