[Vision2020] Caturday (March 25, 2017)

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Sat Mar 25 05:24:33 PDT 2017

Can you 'ear me now? The "cute", it burns on Caturday.

Courtesy of News 96.5 (Orlando, Florida) at:

http://www.news965.com/news/local/kitten-wiggles-ears-while-being-bottle-fed-internet-falls-love/FHkKyUYa6ALrXgR881KgJI/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

---------------------------------

KITTEN WIGGLES EARS WHILE BEING BOTTLE FED, INTERNET FALLS IN LOVE

AUSTRALIA -  Just what we need on a Monday: an adorable kitten wiggling his ears!

Little Bobby Bat Ears was rescued from under a lemon tree in Melbourne, Australia in February. His caretakers at 2nd Chance Cat Rescue noticed whenever the little furball was being bottle fed, he would flap his ears in delight. Awwwwwww!

Video of the little cutie was posted to the organization’s Facebook page where it has been viewed more than 3.5 million times. Needless to say, viewers have fallen in love with Little Bobby Bat Ears.

“Oh my God. What a cutiepie,” writes Mia Hultberg.

“I’ll take two lol,” says viewer Annie Thompson.

The Herald Sun reports that Bobby will be up for adoption in about a month and he’s sure to not have any shortage of people lining up to take him in.

(Facebook)

The 2nd Chance Cat Rescue says “Bobby is not sure why is he is popular. But thank you all for sharing and commenting on his quirky nature.”

Happy Meow-day!

Video
https://youtu.be/dbLeWAzON-Y

Photo